13032 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 13032:
23 × 32 × 181
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 181)
23 × 32 × 181(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 181)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13032 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13032
- Cardinal: 13032 can be written as Thirteen thousand and thirty-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.3032 × 104
Factors of 13032
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 186
Divisors of 13032
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 35490
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 22458
- 13032 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (22458) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 9426
Bases of 13032
- Binary: 110010111010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x32E8
- Base-36: A20
Squares and roots of 13032
- 13032 squared (130322) is 169833024
- 13032 cubed (130323) is 2213263968768
square rootof 13032 is 114.1577855427
cube rootof 13032 is 23.5326240713
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13032?
- 13,032 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 37 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,032 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 13032 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13032
- 13032 backwards is 23031
- 13032 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 13032's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 13032 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 13032 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/13032/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 13032 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/13032/
The information we have on file for 13032 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!