13057 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 13057:
11 × 1187
11 × 1187
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13057 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13057
- Cardinal: 13057 can be written as Thirteen thousand and fifty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 1.3057 × 104
Factors of 13057
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 1198
Divisors of 13057
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 14256
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1199
- 13057 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1199) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 11858
Bases of 13057
- Binary: 110011000000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x3301
- Base-36: A2P
Squares and roots of 13057
- 13057 squared (130572) is 170485249
- 13057 cubed (130573) is 2226025896193
square rootof 13057 is 114.2672306481
cube rootof 13057 is 23.5476624333
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13057?
- 13,057 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 37 minutes, 37 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,057 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 13057 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13057
- 13057 backwards is 75031
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 13057's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 13057 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 13057 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/13057/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 13057 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/13057/
The information we have on file for 13057 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!