1424399 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 1424399:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1424399 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1424399
- Cardinal: 1424399 can be written as One million, four hundred twenty-four thousand, three hundred ninety-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.424399 × 106
Factors of 1424399
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 1424399
Divisors of 1424399
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1424400
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 1424399 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1424398
Bases of 1424399
- Binary: 1010110111100000011112
- Hexadecimal: 0x15BC0F
- Base-36: UJ2N
Squares and roots of 1424399
- 1424399 squared (14243992) is 2028912511201
- 1424399 cubed (14243993) is 2889980952042193199
square rootof 1424399 is 1193.4818808845
cube rootof 1424399 is 112.5150333819
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1424399?
- 1,424,399 seconds is equal to 2 weeks, 2 days, 11 hours, 39 minutes, 59 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,424,399 would take you about three weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1424399 cubic inches would be around 9.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1424399
- 1424399 backwards is 9934241
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1424399's digits is 32
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1424399 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1424399 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1424399/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1424399 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1424399/
The information we have on file for 1424399 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!