142720309312471071 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 142720309312471071:
33 × 1741972(3 × 3 × 3 × 174197 × 174197)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 142720309312471071 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 142720309312471071
- Cardinal: 142720309312471071 can be written as One hundred forty-two quadrillion, seven hundred twenty trillion, three hundred nine billion, three hundred twelve million, four hundred seventy-one thousand and seventy-one.
- Scientific notation: 1.42720309312471071 × 1017
Factors of 142720309312471071
Divisors of 142720309312471071
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 142720703799171508
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 394486700437
- 142720309312471071 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (394486700437) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 142719914825770634
Bases of 142720309312471071
- Binary: 1111110110000101101011101011110101100110111000000000111112
- Hexadecimal: 0x1FB0B5D7ACDC01F
- Base-36: 131A4KYRGHLR
Squares and roots of 142720309312471071
- 142720309312471071 squared (1427203093124710712) is 20369086690247416711000048211887041
- 142720309312471071 cubed (1427203093124710713) is 2907082352844648932839146134484898510435647632290911
square rootof 142720309312471071 is 377783415.8780280167
142720309312471071 is a
perfect cube number. Its cube rootis 522591
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 142720309312471071?
- 142,720,309,312,471,071 seconds is equal to 4,538,064,373 years, 12 weeks, 1 day, 7 hours, 17 minutes, 51 seconds.
To count from 1 to 142,720,309,312,471,071 would take you about thirteen billion, six hundred fourteen million, one hundred ninety-three thousand, one hundred nineteen years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 142720309312471071 cubic inches would be around 43549.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 142720309312471071
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 142720309312471071 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2021. Web. 10 April 2021.
Numbermatics. (2021). Number 142720309312471071 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 10 April 2021, from https://numbermatics.com/n/142720309312471071/
Numbermatics. 2021. "Number 142720309312471071 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/142720309312471071/
The information we have on file for 142720309312471071 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 142720309312471071, math, Factors of 142720309312471071, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 142720309312471071, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, one hundred forty-two quadrillion, seven hundred twenty trillion, three hundred nine billion, three hundred twelve million, four hundred seventy-one thousand and seventy-one.