15901 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 15901:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 15901 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 15901
- Cardinal: 15901 can be written as Fifteen thousand, nine hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 1.5901 × 104
Factors of 15901
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 15901
Divisors of 15901
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 15902
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 15901 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 15900
Bases of 15901
- Binary: 111110000111012
- Hexadecimal: 0x3E1D
- Base-36: C9P
Squares and roots of 15901
- 15901 squared (159012) is 252841801
- 15901 cubed (159013) is 4020437477701
square rootof 15901 is 126.0991673245
cube rootof 15901 is 25.1463416929
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 15901?
- 15,901 seconds is equal to 4 hours, 25 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 15,901 would take you about four hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 15901 cubic inches would be around 2.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 15901
- 15901 backwards is 10951
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 15901's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 15901 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 15901 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/15901/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 15901 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/15901/
The information we have on file for 15901 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!