193 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 193:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 193 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 193
- Cardinal: 193 can be written as One hundred ninety-three.
- Scientific notation: 1.93 × 102
Factors of 193
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 193
Divisors of 193
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 194
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 193 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 192
Bases of 193
- Binary: 11000001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xc1
Squares and roots of 193
- 193 squared (1932) is 37249
- 193 cubed (1933) is 7189057
square rootof 193 is 13.8924439895
cube rootof 193 is 5.7789965651
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 193?
- 193 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 13 seconds.
To count from 1 to 193 would take you about one minute.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 193 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 193
- 193 backwards is 391
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 193's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 193 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!