25801 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 25801:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 25801 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 25801
- Cardinal: 25801 can be written as Twenty-five thousand, eight hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 2.5801 × 104
Factors of 25801
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 25801
Divisors of 25801
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 25802
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 25801 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 25800
Bases of 25801
- Binary: 1100100110010012
- Hexadecimal: 0x64C9
- Base-36: JWP
Squares and roots of 25801
- 25801 squared (258012) is 665691601
- 25801 cubed (258013) is 17175508997401
square rootof 25801 is 160.6268968759
cube rootof 25801 is 29.5491853995
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 25801?
- 25,801 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 10 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 25,801 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 25801 cubic inches would be around 2.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 25801
- 25801 backwards is 10852
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 25801's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 25801 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 25801 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/25801/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 25801 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/25801/
The information we have on file for 25801 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!