2621 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 2621:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2621 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2621
- Cardinal: 2621 can be written as Two thousand, six hundred twenty-one.
- Scientific notation: 2.621 × 103
Factors of 2621
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 2621
Divisors of 2621
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2622
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 2621 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2620
Bases of 2621
- Binary: 1010001111012
- Hexadecimal: 0xA3D
- Base-36: 20T
Squares and roots of 2621
- 2621 squared (26212) is 6869641
- 2621 cubed (26213) is 18005329061
square rootof 2621 is 51.1957029447
cube rootof 2621 is 13.7876105283
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2621?
- 2,621 seconds is equal to 43 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,621 would take you about forty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2621 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2621
- 2621 backwards is 1262
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2621's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2621 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 6 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2621 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 6 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2621/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2621 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2621/
The information we have on file for 2621 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!