28795 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 28795:
5 × 13 × 443
5 × 13 × 443
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 28795 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 28795
- Cardinal: 28795 can be written as Twenty-eight thousand, seven hundred ninety-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.8795 × 104
Factors of 28795
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 461
Divisors of 28795
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 37296
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8501
- 28795 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8501) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 20294
Bases of 28795
- Binary: 111000001111011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x707b
Squares and roots of 28795
- 28795 squared (287952) is 829152025
- 28795 cubed (287953) is 23875432559875
square rootof 28795 is 169.6908954541
cube rootof 28795 is 30.6506033287
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 28795?
- 28,795 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 59 minutes, 55 seconds.
To count from 1 to 28,795 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 28795 cubic inches would be around 2.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 28795
- 28795 backwards is 59782
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 28795's digits is 31
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 28795 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!