320439681 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 320439681:
32 × 17 × 2094377
(3 × 3 × 17 × 2094377)
32 × 17 × 2094377(3 × 3 × 17 × 2094377)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 320439681 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 320439681
- Cardinal: 320439681 can be written as Three hundred twenty million, four hundred thirty-nine thousand, six hundred eighty-one.
- Scientific notation: 3.20439681 × 108
Factors of 320439681
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 2094397
Divisors of 320439681
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 490084452
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 169644771
- 320439681 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (169644771) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 150794910
Bases of 320439681
- Binary: 100110001100110000101100000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x13198581
- Base-36: 5AS4U9
Squares and roots of 320439681
- 320439681 squared (3204396812) is 102681589159381761
- 320439681 cubed (3204396813) is 32903255674805349652058241
square rootof 320439681 is 17900.8290590129
cube rootof 320439681 is 684.3035036089
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 320439681?
- 320,439,681 seconds is equal to 10 years, 9 weeks, 5 days, 19 hours, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 320,439,681 would take you about fifteen years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 320439681 cubic inches would be around 57 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 320439681
- 320439681 backwards is 186934023
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 9
- The sum of 320439681's digits is 36
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 320439681 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 320439681 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/320439681/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 320439681 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/320439681/
The information we have on file for 320439681 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!