3236 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 3236:
22 × 809
(2 × 2 × 809)
22 × 809(2 × 2 × 809)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3236 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3236
- Cardinal: 3236 can be written as Three thousand, two hundred thirty-six.
- Scientific notation: 3.236 × 103
Factors of 3236
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 811
Divisors of 3236
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5670
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2434
- 3236 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2434) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 802
Bases of 3236
- Binary: 1100101001002
- Hexadecimal: 0xCA4
- Base-36: 2HW
Squares and roots of 3236
- 3236 squared (32362) is 10471696
- 3236 cubed (32363) is 33886408256
square rootof 3236 is 56.8858506133
cube rootof 3236 is 14.7911805259
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3236?
- 3,236 seconds is equal to 53 minutes, 56 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,236 would take you about fifty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3236 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3236
- 3236 backwards is 6323
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3236's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3236 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3236 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3236/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3236 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3236/
The information we have on file for 3236 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!