409 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 409:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 409 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 409
- Cardinal: 409 can be written as Four hundred nine.
- Scientific notation: 4.09 × 102
Factors of 409
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 409
Divisors of 409
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 410
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 409 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 408
Bases of 409
- Binary: 110011001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x199
Squares and roots of 409
- 409 squared (4092) is 167281
- 409 cubed (4093) is 68417929
square rootof 409 is 20.2237484161
cube rootof 409 is 7.4229141205
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 409?
- 409 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 49 seconds.
To count from 1 to 409 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 409 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 409
- 409 backwards is 904
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 409's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 409 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!