4104402 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 4104402:
2 × 3 × 269 × 2543
2 × 3 × 269 × 2543
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4104402 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4104402
- Cardinal: 4104402 can be written as Four million, one hundred four thousand, four hundred two.
- Scientific notation: 4.104402 × 106
Factors of 4104402
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 2817
Divisors of 4104402
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8242560
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4138158
- 4104402 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4138158) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 33756
Bases of 4104402
- Binary: 11111010100000110100102
- Hexadecimal: 0x3EA0D2
- Base-36: 2FYZ6
Squares and roots of 4104402
- 4104402 squared (41044022) is 16846115777604
- 4104402 cubed (41044023) is 69143231289829412808
square rootof 4104402 is 2025.9323779435
cube rootof 4104402 is 160.1093263231
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4104402?
- 4,104,402 seconds is equal to 6 weeks, 5 days, 12 hours, 6 minutes, 42 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,104,402 would take you about ten weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4104402 cubic inches would be around 13.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4104402
- 4104402 backwards is 2044014
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 4104402's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4104402 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 10 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 4104402 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 10 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4104402/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 4104402 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4104402/
The information we have on file for 4104402 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!