47105 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 47105:
5 × 9421
5 × 9421
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 47105 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 47105
- Cardinal: 47105 can be written as Forty-seven thousand, one hundred five.
- Scientific notation: 4.7105 × 104
Factors of 47105
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 9426
Divisors of 47105
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 56532
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 9427
- 47105 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (9427) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 37678
Bases of 47105
- Binary: 10111000000000012
- Hexadecimal: 0xB801
- Base-36: 10CH
Squares and roots of 47105
- 47105 squared (471052) is 2218881025
- 47105 cubed (471053) is 104520390682625
square rootof 47105 is 217.0368632283
cube rootof 47105 is 36.1151150503
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 47105?
- 47,105 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 5 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 47,105 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 47105 cubic inches would be around 3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 47105
- 47105 backwards is 50174
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 47105's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 47105 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 47105 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/47105/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 47105 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/47105/
The information we have on file for 47105 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!