48973 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 48973:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 48973 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 48973
- Cardinal: 48973 can be written as Forty-eight thousand, nine hundred seventy-three.
- Scientific notation: 4.8973 × 104
Factors of 48973
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 48973
Divisors of 48973
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 48974
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 48973 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 48972
Bases of 48973
- Binary: 10111111010011012
- Hexadecimal: 0xBF4D
- Base-36: 11SD
Squares and roots of 48973
- 48973 squared (489732) is 2398354729
- 48973 cubed (489733) is 117454626143317
square rootof 48973 is 221.2984410247
cube rootof 48973 is 36.5863346915
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 48973?
- 48,973 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 36 minutes, 13 seconds.
To count from 1 to 48,973 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 48973 cubic inches would be around 3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 48973
- 48973 backwards is 37984
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 48973's digits is 31
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 48973 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 48973 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/48973/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 48973 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/48973/
The information we have on file for 48973 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!