5801 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 5801:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5801 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5801
- Cardinal: 5801 can be written as Five thousand, eight hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 5.801 × 103
Factors of 5801
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 5801
Divisors of 5801
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5802
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 5801 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 5800
Bases of 5801
- Binary: 1011010101001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x16a9
Squares and roots of 5801
- 5801 squared (58012) is 33651601
- 5801 cubed (58013) is 195212937401
square rootof 5801 is 76.1642960973
cube rootof 5801 is 17.9680503193
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5801?
- 5,801 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 36 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,801 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 5801 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5801
- 5801 backwards is 1085
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5801's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 5801 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!