14346 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 14346:
2 × 32 × 797
(2 × 3 × 3 × 797)
2 × 32 × 797(2 × 3 × 3 × 797)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 14346 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 14346
- Cardinal: 14346 can be written as Fourteen thousand, three hundred forty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.4346 × 104
Factors of 14346
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 802
Divisors of 14346
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 31122
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 16776
- 14346 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (16776) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2430
Bases of 14346
- Binary: 11100000001010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x380a
Squares and roots of 14346
- 14346 squared (143462) is 205807716
- 14346 cubed (143463) is 2952517493736
square rootof 14346 is 119.7747886661
cube rootof 14346 is 24.2983588791
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 14346?
- 14,346 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 59 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 14,346 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 14346 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 14346
- 14346 backwards is 64341
- 14346 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 14346's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 14346 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!