802 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 802:
2 × 401
2 × 401
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 802 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 802
- Cardinal: 802 can be written as Eight hundred two.
- Scientific notation: 8.02 × 102
Factors of 802
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 403
Divisors of 802
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1206
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 404
- 802 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (404) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 398
Bases of 802
- Binary: 1100100010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x322
- Base-36: MA
Squares and roots of 802
- 802 squared (8022) is 643204
- 802 cubed (8023) is 515849608
square rootof 802 is 28.3196045171
cube rootof 802 is 9.2909072109
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 802?
- 802 seconds is equal to 13 minutes, 22 seconds.
To count from 1 to 802 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 802 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 802
- 802 backwards is 208
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 802's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 802 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!