404 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 404:
22 × 101
(2 × 2 × 101)
22 × 101(2 × 2 × 101)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 404 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 404
- Cardinal: 404 can be written as Four hundred four.
- Scientific notation: 4.04 × 102
Factors of 404
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 103
Divisors of 404
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 714
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 310
- 404 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (310) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 94
Bases of 404
- Binary: 110010100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x194
Squares and roots of 404
- 404 squared (4042) is 163216
- 404 cubed (4043) is 65939264
square rootof 404 is 20.0997512423
cube rootof 404 is 7.3925417917
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 404?
- 404 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 404 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 404 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 404
404 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 404's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 404 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!