202 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 202:
2 × 101
2 × 101
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 202 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 202
- Cardinal: 202 can be written as Two hundred two.
- Scientific notation: 2.02 × 102
Factors of 202
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 103
Divisors of 202
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 306
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 104
- 202 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (104) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 98
Bases of 202
- Binary: 11001010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xca
Squares and roots of 202
- 202 squared (2022) is 40804
- 202 cubed (2023) is 8242408
square rootof 202 is 14.2126704035
cube rootof 202 is 5.8674643085
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 202?
- 202 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 22 seconds.
To count from 1 to 202 would take you about one minute.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 202 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 202
202 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 202's digits is 4
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 202 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!