203 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 203:
7 × 29
7 × 29
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 203 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 203
- Cardinal: 203 can be written as Two hundred three.
- Scientific notation: 2.03 × 102
Factors of 203
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 36
Divisors of 203
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 240
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 37
- 203 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (37) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 166
Bases of 203
- Binary: 11001011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xcb
Squares and roots of 203
- 203 squared (2032) is 41209
- 203 cubed (2033) is 8365427
square rootof 203 is 14.2478068487
cube rootof 203 is 5.8771306591
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 203?
- 203 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 23 seconds.
To count from 1 to 203 would take you about one minute.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 203 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 203
- 203 backwards is 302
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 203's digits is 5
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 203 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!