29 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 29:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 29 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 29
- Cardinal: 29 can be written as Twenty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 2.9 × 101
Factors of 29
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 29
Divisors of 29
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 30
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 29 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 28
Bases of 29
- Binary: 11101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1d
Squares and roots of 29
- 29 squared (292) is 841
- 29 cubed (293) is 24389
square rootof 29 is 5.3851648071
cube rootof 29 is 3.0723168259
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 29?
To count from 1 to 29 would take you about fourteen seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 29 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 29
- 29 backwards is 92
- 29 is a
twin prime! Its twin is 31
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 29's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 29 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!