92 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 92:
22 × 23
(2 × 2 × 23)
22 × 23(2 × 2 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 92 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 92
- Cardinal: 92 can be written as Ninety-two.
- Scientific notation: 9.2 × 101
Factors of 92
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 25
Divisors of 92
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 168
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 76
- 92 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (76) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 16
Bases of 92
- Binary: 1011100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x5C
- Base-36: 2K
Squares and roots of 92
- 92 squared (922) is 8464
- 92 cubed (923) is 778688
square rootof 92 is 9.5916630467
cube rootof 92 is 4.5143574355
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 92?
- 92 seconds is equal to 1 minute, 32 seconds.
To count from 1 to 92 would take you about forty-six seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 92 cubic inches would be around 0.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 92
- 92 backwards is 29
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 92's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 92 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!