25 is an odd composite number. It has a total of three divisors.
Prime factorization of 25:
(5 × 5)
52(5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 25 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 25
- Cardinal: 25 can be written as Twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.5 × 101
Factors of 25
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 5
Divisors of 25
- Number of divisors d(n): 3
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 31
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6
- 25 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 19
Bases of 25
- Binary: 110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x19
- Base-36: P
Squares and roots of 25
- 25 squared (252) is 625
- 25 cubed (253) is 15625
25 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 5
cube rootof 25 is 2.9240177383
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 25?
- A cube with a volume of 25 cubic inches would be around 0.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 25
- 25 backwards is 52
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 25's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 25 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 25 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/25/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 25 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/25/
The information we have on file for 25 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!