26 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 26:
2 × 13
2 × 13
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 26 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 26
- Cardinal: 26 can be written as Twenty-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.6 × 101
Factors of 26
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 15
Divisors of 26
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 42
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 16
- 26 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (16) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 10
Bases of 26
- Binary: 110102
- Hexadecimal: 0x1A
- Base-36: Q
Squares and roots of 26
- 26 squared (262) is 676
- 26 cubed (263) is 17576
square rootof 26 is 5.0990195136
cube rootof 26 is 2.9624960685
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 26?
- A cube with a volume of 26 cubic inches would be around 0.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 26
- 26 backwards is 62
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 26's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 26 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 26 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/26/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 26 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/26/
The information we have on file for 26 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!