625 is an odd composite number. It is composed of one distinct prime number multiplied by itself three times. It has a total of five divisors.
Prime factorization of 625:
(5 × 5 × 5 × 5)
54(5 × 5 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 625 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 625
- Cardinal: 625 can be written as Six hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 6.25 × 102
Factors of 625
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 5
Divisors of 625
- Number of divisors d(n): 5
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 781
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 156
- 625 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (156) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 469
Bases of 625
- Binary: 10011100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x271
- Base-36: HD
Squares and roots of 625
- 625 squared (6252) is 390625
- 625 cubed (6253) is 244140625
625 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 25
cube rootof 625 is 8.5498797333
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 625?
- 625 seconds is equal to 10 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 625 would take you about five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 625 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 625
- 625 backwards is 526
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 625's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 625 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 625 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/625/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 625 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/625/
The information we have on file for 625 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!