52 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 52:
22 × 13
(2 × 2 × 13)
22 × 13(2 × 2 × 13)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 52 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 52
- Cardinal: 52 can be written as Fifty-two.
- Scientific notation: 5.2 × 101
Factors of 52
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 15
Divisors of 52
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 98
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 46
- 52 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (46) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 6
Bases of 52
- Binary: 1101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x34
- Base-36: 1G
Squares and roots of 52
- 52 squared (522) is 2704
- 52 cubed (523) is 140608
square rootof 52 is 7.2111025511
cube rootof 52 is 3.7325111569
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 52?
- A cube with a volume of 52 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 52
- 52 backwards is 25
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 52's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 52 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 52 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/52/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 52 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/52/
The information we have on file for 52 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!