46 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 46:
2 × 23
2 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 46 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 46
- Cardinal: 46 can be written as Forty-six.
- Scientific notation: 4.6 × 101
Factors of 46
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 25
Divisors of 46
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 72
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 26
- 46 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (26) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 20
Bases of 46
- Binary: 1011102
- Hexadecimal: 0x2E
- Base-36: 1A
Squares and roots of 46
- 46 squared (462) is 2116
- 46 cubed (463) is 97336
square rootof 46 is 6.7823299831
cube rootof 46 is 3.5830478711
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 46?
- A cube with a volume of 46 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 46
- 46 backwards is 64
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 46's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 46 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 46 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/46/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 46 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/46/
The information we have on file for 46 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!