45 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 45:
32 × 5
(3 × 3 × 5)
32 × 5(3 × 3 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 45 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 45
- Cardinal: 45 can be written as Forty-five.
- Scientific notation: 4.5 × 101
Factors of 45
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 8
Divisors of 45
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 78
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 33
- 45 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (33) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 12
Bases of 45
- Binary: 1011012
- Hexadecimal: 0x2D
- Base-36: 19
Squares and roots of 45
- 45 squared (452) is 2025
- 45 cubed (453) is 91125
square rootof 45 is 6.7082039325
cube rootof 45 is 3.5568933047
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 45?
- A cube with a volume of 45 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 45
- 45 backwards is 54
- 45 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 45's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 45 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 8 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 45 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 8 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/45/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 45 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/45/
The information we have on file for 45 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!