33 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 33:
3 × 11
3 × 11
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 33 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 33
- Cardinal: 33 can be written as Thirty-three.
- Scientific notation: 3.3 × 101
Factors of 33
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 33
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 48
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 15
- 33 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (15) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 18
Bases of 33
- Binary: 1000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x21
- Base-36: X
Squares and roots of 33
- 33 squared (332) is 1089
- 33 cubed (333) is 35937
square rootof 33 is 5.7445626465
cube rootof 33 is 3.2075343299
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 33?
- A cube with a volume of 33 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 33
33 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 33's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 33 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 33 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/33/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 33 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/33/
The information we have on file for 33 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!