33 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 33:
3 × 11
3 × 11
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 33 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 33
- Cardinal: 33 can be written as Thirty-three.
- Scientific notation: 3.3 × 101
Factors of 33
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 33
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 48
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 15
- 33 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (15) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 18
Bases of 33
- Binary: 100001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x21
- Base-36: X
Squares and roots of 33
- 33 squared (332) is 1089
- 33 cubed (333) is 35937
square rootof 33 is 5.7445626465
cube rootof 33 is 3.2075343299
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 33?
To count from 1 to 33 would take you about sixteen seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 33 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 33
33 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 33's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 33 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!