34 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 34:
2 × 17
2 × 17
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 34 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 34
- Cardinal: 34 can be written as Thirty-four.
- Scientific notation: 3.4 × 101
Factors of 34
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 19
Divisors of 34
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 54
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 20
- 34 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (20) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 14
Bases of 34
- Binary: 1000102
- Hexadecimal: 0x22
- Base-36: Y
Squares and roots of 34
- 34 squared (342) is 1156
- 34 cubed (343) is 39304
square rootof 34 is 5.8309518949
cube rootof 34 is 3.2396118013
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 34?
- A cube with a volume of 34 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 34
- 34 backwards is 43
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 34's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 34 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 34 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/34/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 34 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/34/
The information we have on file for 34 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!