20 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 20:
22 × 5
(2 × 2 × 5)
22 × 5(2 × 2 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 20 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 20
- Cardinal: 20 can be written as Twenty.
- Scientific notation: 2 × 101
Factors of 20
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 7
Divisors of 20
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 42
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 22
- 20 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (22) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2
Bases of 20
- Binary: 101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x14
- Base-36: K
Squares and roots of 20
- 20 squared (202) is 400
- 20 cubed (203) is 8000
square rootof 20 is 4.4721359549
cube rootof 20 is 2.7144176165
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 20?
- A cube with a volume of 20 cubic inches would be around 0.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 20
- 20 backwards is 02
- 20 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 20's digits is 2
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 20 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 20 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/20/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 20 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/20/
The information we have on file for 20 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!