22 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 22:
2 × 11
2 × 11
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 22 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 22
- Cardinal: 22 can be written as Twenty-two.
- Scientific notation: 2.2 × 101
Factors of 22
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 13
Divisors of 22
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 36
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 14
- 22 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (14) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 8
Bases of 22
- Binary: 101102
- Hexadecimal: 0x16
- Base-36: M
Squares and roots of 22
- 22 squared (222) is 484
- 22 cubed (223) is 10648
square rootof 22 is 4.6904157599
cube rootof 22 is 2.8020393307
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 22?
- A cube with a volume of 22 cubic inches would be around 0.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 22
22 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 22's digits is 4
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 22 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 21 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 22 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 21 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/22/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 22 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/22/
The information we have on file for 22 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!