484 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of nine divisors.
Prime factorization of 484:
22 × 112
(2 × 2 × 11 × 11)
22 × 112(2 × 2 × 11 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 484 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 484
- Cardinal: 484 can be written as Four hundred eighty-four.
- Scientific notation: 4.84 × 102
Factors of 484
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 13
Divisors of 484
- Number of divisors d(n): 9
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 931
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 447
- 484 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (447) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 37
Bases of 484
- Binary: 1111001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1E4
- Base-36: DG
Squares and roots of 484
- 484 squared (4842) is 234256
- 484 cubed (4843) is 113379904
484 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 22
cube rootof 484 is 7.8514244103
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 484?
- 484 seconds is equal to 8 minutes, 4 seconds.
To count from 1 to 484 would take you about four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 484 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 484
484 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 484's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 484 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 484 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/484/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 484 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/484/
The information we have on file for 484 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!