483 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 483:
3 × 7 × 23
3 × 7 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 483 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 483
- Cardinal: 483 can be written as Four hundred eighty-three.
- Scientific notation: 4.83 × 102
Factors of 483
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 33
Divisors of 483
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 768
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 285
- 483 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (285) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 198
Bases of 483
- Binary: 1111000112
- Hexadecimal: 0x1E3
- Base-36: DF
Squares and roots of 483
- 483 squared (4832) is 233289
- 483 cubed (4833) is 112678587
square rootof 483 is 21.9772609759
cube rootof 483 is 7.8460133651
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 483?
- 483 seconds is equal to 8 minutes, 3 seconds.
To count from 1 to 483 would take you about four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 483 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 483
- 483 backwards is 384
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 483's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 483 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 483 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/483/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 483 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/483/
The information we have on file for 483 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!