161 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 161:
7 × 23
7 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 161 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 161
- Cardinal: 161 can be written as One hundred sixty-one.
- Scientific notation: 1.61 × 102
Factors of 161
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 30
Divisors of 161
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 192
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 31
- 161 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (31) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 130
Bases of 161
- Binary: 10100001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xA1
- Base-36: 4H
Squares and roots of 161
- 161 squared (1612) is 25921
- 161 cubed (1613) is 4173281
square rootof 161 is 12.6885775405
cube rootof 161 is 5.4401218253
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 161?
- 161 seconds is equal to 2 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 161 would take you about one minute.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 161 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 161
161 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 161's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 161 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!