160 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 160:
25 × 5
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5)
25 × 5(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 160 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 160
- Cardinal: 160 can be written as One hundred sixty.
- Scientific notation: 1.6 × 102
Factors of 160
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 7
Divisors of 160
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 378
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 218
- 160 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (218) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 58
Bases of 160
- Binary: 101000002
- Hexadecimal: 0xA0
- Base-36: 4G
Squares and roots of 160
- 160 squared (1602) is 25600
- 160 cubed (1603) is 4096000
square rootof 160 is 12.6491106407
cube rootof 160 is 5.4288352331
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 160?
- 160 seconds is equal to 2 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 160 would take you about twenty seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 160 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 160
- 160 backwards is 061
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 160's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 160 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 21 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 160 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 21 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/160/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 160 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/160/
The information we have on file for 160 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!