44 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 44:
22 × 11
(2 × 2 × 11)
22 × 11(2 × 2 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 44 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 44
- Cardinal: 44 can be written as Forty-four.
- Scientific notation: 4.4 × 101
Factors of 44
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 13
Divisors of 44
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 84
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 40
- 44 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (40) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4
Bases of 44
- Binary: 1011002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2C
- Base-36: 18
Squares and roots of 44
- 44 squared (442) is 1936
- 44 cubed (443) is 85184
square rootof 44 is 6.6332495805
cube rootof 44 is 3.5303483353
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 44?
- A cube with a volume of 44 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 44
44 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 44's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 44 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 44 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/44/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 44 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/44/
The information we have on file for 44 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!