43 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 43:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 43 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 43
- Cardinal: 43 can be written as Forty-three.
- Scientific notation: 4.3 × 101
Factors of 43
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 43
Divisors of 43
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 44
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 43 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 42
Bases of 43
- Binary: 1010112
- Hexadecimal: 0x2B
- Base-36: 17
Squares and roots of 43
- 43 squared (432) is 1849
- 43 cubed (433) is 79507
square rootof 43 is 6.5574385243
cube rootof 43 is 3.5033980601
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 43?
- A cube with a volume of 43 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 43
- 43 backwards is 34
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 43's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 43 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 8 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 43 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 8 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/43/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 43 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/43/
The information we have on file for 43 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!