19 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 19:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 19 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 19
- Cardinal: 19 can be written as Nineteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.9 × 101
Factors of 19
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 19
Divisors of 19
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 20
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 19 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 18
Bases of 19
- Binary: 10011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x13
Squares and roots of 19
- 19 squared (192) is 361
- 19 cubed (193) is 6859
square rootof 19 is 4.3588989437
cube rootof 19 is 2.6684016487
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 19?
To count from 1 to 19 would take you about nine seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 19 cubic inches would be around 0.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 19
- 19 backwards is 91
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 19's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 19 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!