6859 is an odd composite number. It is composed of one distinct prime number multiplied by itself two times. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 6859:
(19 × 19 × 19)
193(19 × 19 × 19)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6859 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6859
- Cardinal: 6859 can be written as Six thousand, eight hundred fifty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 6.859 × 103
Factors of 6859
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 19
Divisors of 6859
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7240
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 381
- 6859 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (381) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 6478
Bases of 6859
- Binary: 1101011001011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1acb
Squares and roots of 6859
- 6859 squared (68592) is 47045881
- 6859 cubed (68593) is 322687697779
square rootof 6859 is 82.8190799273
6859 is a
perfect cube number. Its cube rootis 19
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6859?
- 6,859 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 54 minutes, 19 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,859 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 6859 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6859
- 6859 backwards is 9586
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6859's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 6859 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!