361 is an odd composite number. It has a total of three divisors.
Prime factorization of 361:
(19 × 19)
192(19 × 19)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 361 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 361
- Cardinal: 361 can be written as Three hundred sixty-one.
- Scientific notation: 3.61 × 102
Factors of 361
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 19
Divisors of 361
- Number of divisors d(n): 3
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 381
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 20
- 361 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (20) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 341
Bases of 361
- Binary: 101101001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x169
Squares and roots of 361
- 361 squared (3612) is 130321
- 361 cubed (3613) is 47045881
361 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 19
cube rootof 361 is 7.1203673589
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 361?
- 361 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 361 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 361 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 361
- 361 backwards is 163
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 361's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 361 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!