2025 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of fifteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 2025:
34 × 52
(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 5)
34 × 52(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2025 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2025
- Cardinal: 2025 can be written as Two thousand and twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.025 × 103
Factors of 2025
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 8
Divisors of 2025
- Number of divisors d(n): 15
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3751
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1726
- 2025 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1726) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 299
Bases of 2025
- Binary: 111111010012
- Hexadecimal: 0x7E9
- Base-36: 1K9
Squares and roots of 2025
- 2025 squared (20252) is 4100625
- 2025 cubed (20253) is 8303765625
2025 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 45
cube rootof 2025 is 12.6514899795
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2025?
- 2,025 seconds is equal to 33 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,025 would take you about thirty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2025 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2025
- 2025 backwards is 5202
- 2025 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2025's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2025 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2025 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2025/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2025 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2025/
The information we have on file for 2025 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!