135 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 135:
33 × 5
(3 × 3 × 3 × 5)
33 × 5(3 × 3 × 3 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 135 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 135
- Cardinal: 135 can be written as One hundred thirty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.35 × 102
Factors of 135
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 8
Divisors of 135
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 240
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 105
- 135 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (105) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 30
Bases of 135
- Binary: 100001112
- Hexadecimal: 0x87
- Base-36: 3R
Squares and roots of 135
- 135 squared (1352) is 18225
- 135 cubed (1353) is 2460375
square rootof 135 is 11.6189500387
cube rootof 135 is 5.1299278401
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 135?
- 135 seconds is equal to 2 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 135 would take you about seven seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 135 cubic inches would be around 0.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 135
- 135 backwards is 531
- 135 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 135's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 135 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 135 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/135/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 135 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/135/
The information we have on file for 135 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!