136 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 136:
23 × 17
(2 × 2 × 2 × 17)
23 × 17(2 × 2 × 2 × 17)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 136 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 136
- Cardinal: 136 can be written as One hundred thirty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.36 × 102
Factors of 136
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 19
Divisors of 136
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 270
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 134
- 136 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (134) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2
Bases of 136
- Binary: 10001000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x88
- Base-36: 3S
Squares and roots of 136
- 136 squared (1362) is 18496
- 136 cubed (1363) is 2515456
square rootof 136 is 11.6619037897
cube rootof 136 is 5.1425631813
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 136?
- 136 seconds is equal to 2 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 136 would take you about one minute.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 136 cubic inches would be around 0.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 136
- 136 backwards is 631
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 136's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 136 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!