105 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 105:
3 × 5 × 7
3 × 5 × 7
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 105 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 105
- Cardinal: 105 can be written as One hundred five.
- Scientific notation: 1.05 × 102
Factors of 105
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 15
Divisors of 105
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 192
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 87
- 105 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (87) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 18
Bases of 105
- Binary: 1101001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x69
Squares and roots of 105
- 105 squared (1052) is 11025
- 105 cubed (1053) is 1157625
square rootof 105 is 10.2469507659
cube rootof 105 is 4.7176939803
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 105?
- 105 seconds is equal to 1 minute, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 105 would take you about fifty-two seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 105 cubic inches would be around 0.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 105
- 105 backwards is 501
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 105's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 105 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!