107 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 107:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 107 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 107
- Cardinal: 107 can be written as One hundred seven.
- Scientific notation: 1.07 × 102
Factors of 107
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 107
Divisors of 107
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 108
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 107 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 106
Bases of 107
- Binary: 1101011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x6B
- Base-36: 2Z
Squares and roots of 107
- 107 squared (1072) is 11449
- 107 cubed (1073) is 1225043
square rootof 107 is 10.3440804327
cube rootof 107 is 4.7474593987
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 107?
- 107 seconds is equal to 1 minute, 47 seconds.
To count from 1 to 107 would take you about fifty-three seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 107 cubic inches would be around 0.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 107
- 107 backwards is 701
- 107 is a
twin prime! Its twin is 109
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 107's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 107 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!