405 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 405:
34 × 5
(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5)
34 × 5(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 405 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 405
- Cardinal: 405 can be written as Four hundred five.
- Scientific notation: 4.05 × 102
Factors of 405
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 8
Divisors of 405
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 726
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 321
- 405 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (321) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 84
Bases of 405
- Binary: 1100101012
- Hexadecimal: 0x195
- Base-36: B9
Squares and roots of 405
- 405 squared (4052) is 164025
- 405 cubed (4053) is 66430125
square rootof 405 is 20.1246117975
cube rootof 405 is 7.3986362229
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 405?
- 405 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 405 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 405 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 405
- 405 backwards is 504
- 405 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 405's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 405 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 405 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/405/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 405 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/405/
The information we have on file for 405 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!