75 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 75:
3 × 52
(3 × 5 × 5)
3 × 52(3 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 75 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 75
- Cardinal: 75 can be written as Seventy-five.
- Scientific notation: 7.5 × 101
Factors of 75
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 8
Divisors of 75
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 124
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 49
- 75 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (49) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 26
Bases of 75
- Binary: 1001011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x4b
Squares and roots of 75
- 75 squared (752) is 5625
- 75 cubed (753) is 421875
square rootof 75 is 8.6602540379
cube rootof 75 is 4.2171633265
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 75?
- 75 seconds is equal to 1 minute, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 75 would take you about thirty-seven seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 75 cubic inches would be around 0.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 75
- 75 backwards is 57
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 75's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 75 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!