57 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 57:
3 × 19
3 × 19
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 57 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 57
- Cardinal: 57 can be written as Fifty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 5.7 × 101
Factors of 57
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 22
Divisors of 57
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 80
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 23
- 57 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (23) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 34
Bases of 57
- Binary: 1110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x39
- Base-36: 1L
Squares and roots of 57
- 57 squared (572) is 3249
- 57 cubed (573) is 185193
square rootof 57 is 7.5498344353
cube rootof 57 is 3.8485011313
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 57?
- A cube with a volume of 57 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 57
- 57 backwards is 75
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 57's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 57 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 16 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 57 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 16 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/57/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 57 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/57/
The information we have on file for 57 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!